K Cup Coffee Makers are available for purchase directly from the Keurig website or from a variety of quality kitchen supply retailers. I found a great page where there are some awesome prices on the Keurig coffee makers, if you want to check the prices visit the Keurig page on Amazon. Choose from an infinite number of styles and models to suit your individual tastes and needs. Contemporary design in black or black and chrome options, many newer models include the convenience of a removable drip tray which allows for your single serving of Keurig coffee to be brewed into a travel mug adjusting the height below the spout for a no-spill fit. The removable spill tray and the option to remove the water reservoir also makes for convenient cleaning and disinfecting of the coffee maker.
Keurig offers convenient single or double cup brewing options.
Top Three Keurig Coffee Makers
- Keurig B-70 B70 Platinum
- The Platinum Brewing System is Keurig’s best single-cup brewing system for your home. This premium model offers discerning coffee drinkers the widest range of five cup size options for brewing.
- I spent a lot of time researching which model to pick (B40, 50, 60, or B70 or Sensoe or Tassimo) and eventually went with the B60, mainly because the B60 is the only model that brews 3 different sizes of coffee–5.25, 7.25, and 9.25oz. The B50, a favorite amongst shoppers, does not offer the 9.25oz size. This large size allows my Oxo travel mug to almost completely fill after using one Extra Bold K-cup. As an added benefit of the B60, you get beautiful blue LEDs behind the display and the water tank, as well as a polished chrome handle and polished chrome outer-ring to the display. It looks very modern and very classy in my otherwise boring kitchen. Highly recommended.
- Keurig B-40 B40 Elite
- The Elite Brewing System is Keurig’s gourmet home brewing made affordable. The Elite Brewing System, the most affordably priced Keurig kitchen brewing system, offers K-Cup® coffee, tea and hot cocoa brewing as the elite choice to any drip coffee maker. The Elite offers two cup sizes for brewing.
K Cup Coffee Makers Features
Features vary according to model
- Auto shut off
- Pre-timed brew setting
- Quiet brew technology
- Programmable LCD display
- Removable drip tray
- Removable water reservoir for easy cleaning
- Some models feature new “iced brew” setting for iced tea and coffees
- Some models feature adjustable brew temperatures for custom brewing
K Cup Coffee Makers Review
Pro: I got the Keurig coffee brewer as a gift. To be honest with you I don’t think I would have every bought one for myself since I tend to be somewhat traditional and didn’t think about owning a single brew coffee machine. I hesitated to use it but I gave it a try since it was a gift from my daughter. I got hooked! Unlike my other traditional coffee maker it doesn’t make a horrible choking gurgle whenever I want to brew a cup of coffee and offers all the convenience of setting a brew time so that my first cup of coffee is brewed automatically for me. I love waking up to the smell of coffee not to the sound of an old coffee maker brewing and churning away. It’s a really high quality product. I recommend it.
Con: It’s still a coffee maker (no matter how cool it looks) that can only brew 1-2 cups at a time. In a small kitchen its a luxury and not very practical if you entertain a lot.
You may also like: